|Plateau||Lying at an elevation above 180 m in the region of the Arnhemland Plateau or consisting of the Wilson et al. vegetation unit “Allosyncarpia ternata closed forest.”|
|Rolling hills||Regions consisting of Wilson et al. vegetation unit “E. dichromophloia, E. miniata low open-woodland with Plectrachne pungens open-hummock grassland understorey” or localized distinct vegetation polygons adjacent to E. dichromophloia and generally following a higher elevation contour (over 90 m).|
Regions consisting of the following Wilson et al. vegetation units:|
• Mangal low closed-forest (Mangroves)
• Melaleuca forest (Paperbark Swamp)
• Melaleuca viridiflora, Eucalyptus low open-woodland with Chrysopogon fallax grassland understorey
• Mixed closed-grassland/sedgeland (Seasonal Floodplain)
• Saline tidal flats with scattered chenopod low shrubland (Samphire)
Regions consisting of the following Wilson et al. vegetation units and lying at low elevation (below 90 m):|
• Eucalyptus miniata woodland with grassland understorey
• E. papuana, E. polycarpa woodland with grassland understorey
• E. tectifica, E. latifolia woodland with Sorghum grassland understorey
• E. tetrodonta, E. miniata, E. bleeseri woodland with Sorghum grassland understorey
• E. tintinnans low woodland with Sorghum grassland understorey.
• Coastal dune complex.