The Association for Fire Ecology is pleased and excited to announce that the journal Fire Ecology will now be published by Springer Nature. We hope that the additional peer review process and system support provided by them will allow us to continue to publish the best research in fire ecology with increased efficiency and integrity.
Aims and scope
Fire Ecology is the international scientific journal supported by the Association for Fire Ecology. Fire Ecology publishes peer-reviewed articles on all ecological and management aspects relating to wildland fire. We welcome submissions on topics that include a broad range of research on the ecological relationships of fire to its environment, including, but not limited to:
- Ecology (physical and biological fire effects, fire regimes, etc.)
- Social science (geography, sociology, anthropology, etc.)
- Fire science and modeling
- Planning and risk management
- Law and policy
- Fire management
- Inter- or cross-disciplinary fire-related topics
- Technology transfer products
Fire Ecology is the official journal of the Association for Fire Ecology.
2016 Journal Metrics
- ISSN: 1933-9747