Adherence to these guidelines will hasten the review and editing process, and it will also ensure that you write a sound scientific paper for the journal.
Preparing your manuscript
Guidelines and Checklist
Manuscripts should conform to the following reporting guidelines:
- Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: PRISMA
- Randomized Clinical Trials: CONSORT
- Observational studies: STROBE
- Studies of diagnostic accuracy: STARD
- Animal pre-clinical studies: ARRIVE
- Other types of health-related research: Consult the EQUATOR web site for appropriate reporting guidelines.
Fire Ecology is the official journal of the Association for Fire Ecology.
Annual Journal Metrics
64 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
55 days to first decision for all manuscripts
170 days from submission to acceptance
44 days from acceptance to publication
- ISSN: 1933-9747 (electronic)