Follow these guidelines to hasten the review and editing processes for writing a sound scientific paper for Fire Ecology. Adherence to these guidelines is prerequisite to manuscript acceptance by Fire Ecology.
Preparing your manuscript
Guidelines and Checklist
Manuscripts should conform to the following reporting guidelines:
- Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: PRISMA
- Randomized Clinical Trials: CONSORT
- Observational studies: STROBE
- Studies of diagnostic accuracy: STARD
- Animal pre-clinical studies: ARRIVE
- Other types of health-related research: Consult the EQUATOR web site for appropriate reporting guidelines.
Fire Ecology is the official journal of the Association for Fire Ecology.
Annual Journal Metrics
2022 Citation Impact
5.1 - 2-year Impact Factor
4.5 - 5-year Impact Factor
1.300 - SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper)
1.224 - SJR (SCImago Journal Rank)
15 days submission to first editorial decision for all manuscripts (Median)
179 days submission to accept (Median)
1,110 Altmetric mentions
- ISSN: 1933-9747 (electronic)