Follow these guidelines to hasten the review and editing processes for writing a sound scientific paper for Fire Ecology. Adherence to these guidelines is prerequisite to manuscript acceptance by Fire Ecology.
Preparing your manuscript
Guidelines and Checklist
Manuscripts should conform to the following reporting guidelines:
- Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: PRISMA
- Randomized Clinical Trials: CONSORT
- Observational studies: STROBE
- Studies of diagnostic accuracy: STARD
- Animal pre-clinical studies: ARRIVE
- Other types of health-related research: Consult the EQUATOR web site for appropriate reporting guidelines.
Fire Ecology is the official journal of the Association for Fire Ecology.
Annual Journal Metrics
55 days to first decision for all manuscripts
64 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
170 days from submission to acceptance
44 days from acceptance to publication
264,373 downloads (2021)
- ISSN: 1933-9747 (electronic)